Resorts Of The Canadian Rockies – Golden, BC have a Job sponsor for you to Apply now if you meet up with the requirements for Accounts Receivable Administrator. Meanwhile, here are list of Updates and Descriptions you should be aware about Accounts Receivable Administrator Job sponsorship Program.
Accounts Receivable Administrator Job Description
Are willing to Work as a Financial Officer? … This Work is for you. However, before we proceed on the details of this work in terms of requirements you have need have to be.
See More: Online Job Application Guide
Here, You will be responsible for professional accounting duties, including timely invoicing, audit and reconciliation of receivables, bank deposits and more.
- Manage the invoicing process for resort revenue streams.
- Maintain and update Accounts Receivable files in a timely manner.
- Prepare deposits for the bank.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc, departmental reports.
- Communicate procedures and answer receivables processing inquiries.
- Perform cash office duties as required.
- Maintain customer credit card profiles in accounting software.
- Ensure that proper accounting procedures are followed.
- Support the Accounts Receivable Lead Hand as required.
- Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Are numerically savvy, with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous experience with accounting, AP/AR processing – an asset.
- Are reliable and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Are fluent to an intermediate level with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Have previous experience using ERP accounting (i.e. Sage ACCPAC), POS or sales software – an asset.
- Possess a post-secondary diploma, degree or certificate in a related field (Business, Finance) – an asset.
- Have previous experience in the resort or other seasonal industry – an asset.
We offer (RCR):
- A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
- A competitive wage with extended health benefits.
- Discounts on food, retail, golf and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
By joining RCR, you will become part of a passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide our guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
Closing Date – December 2020
Location – Golden BC
Type – Full-Time
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered.