Erasmus Mundus Master Degree Scholarships in Arts Cultures 2020/2021 is now Available for Application, Meanwhile online scholarship is for Student who will to go and Study Abroad like UK, USA, Canada, California, Australia and other Oversea Country.
So on this page we will like to guide you and show you steps on how to get Erasmus Mundus Joint Master, because is free online, and how to apply for the scholarship online and when to begin and the deadline …
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Description:
Erasmus Mundus joint master degree developed by the association of 4 universities. This 2-year MA course with 120 ECTS (4 semesters) awards a joint degree (Master of Arts in Media Arts Cultures).
Application Deadline: 17th February 2021
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Fields of Study: Student’s condition degrees, most likely be from of the following: art history, cultural studies, media/communication studies, fine arts practice (media related), cultural management, museology, art restoration, library and archive science, computer science, and any other field directly related to digital media, the arts or culture. Other fields must be taken into the consideration by the Application Board.
To be taken at (country):
- Danube University Krems (organised partner)
- Aalborg University (full partner)
- University of Lodz (much partner)
- City University Hong Kong (full partner)
- Lasalle College of the Arts
About the Award: The Erasmus Mundus Media Arts Culture is a Consortium of four universities and influential global associated partners from the creative and cultural sector dedicate to grow a new generation of professionals based on the future needs of the field and grounded in rigorous academic training.
- The student must atleast have a first degree of Bachelor degree or higher issued by a university (quantified as three years of their studies corresponding to the 180 ECTS). Or (if ECTS is not in use in thier countries where first degree was acquired): for to proof that a period of your study at a higher education level considered comparable to a Bachelor’s degree (on decision of the Media AC Admission board).
- Note for Erasmus+ Scholarship applicants: For your degree to be complete before the scholarship deadline, you must be present at the right date and time.
The applicants will also have the sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes corresponding to level B2 within the CEFR/Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
This will be send diectly from the test centre TOEFL (School Code 8773/Art History) (PBT paper-based): 550 www.ets.org/toefl, TOEFL (CBT computer-based, 230 www.ets.org/toefl, TOEFL (iBT internet-based): 80www.ets.org/toefl, Cambridge ESOL, C1 www.cambridgeenglish.org.
For your test result, it will be less than 2 years from your application date to be eligible to submit.Number of
Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Full participation fees, 1000€ per month living stipend, plus travel expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
How to Apply:
- Application Form
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum vitae (Euro-pass)
- Letter of motivation that expresses interest in studying Media Arts Cultures (max 1 page)
- Final university diploma from previous degree(s)
- Transcripts of records of all higher education studies
- Two passport
- Recent photograph
- Proof of proficiency in the English language (transcript of TOEFL / IELTS / Cambridge CPE scores)
- Essay on “state/future of the art” in Media Arts Cultures (max 2 pages)
- Example of relevant work. (academic paper, cultural project, art work)
- The relevant work is max 5 page and 50MB
Award Provider: Media Arts Cultures co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
NOTE: For you to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master, you will follow the Scholarship Webpage for details online: It is important to go through the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Webpage before you apply