Considered one of the topmost domain sellers around the world with over ten million users, it could prove a challenge to navigate through the GoDaddy webmail account and also to set up your password.
Set-up and Login GoDaddy Webmail account
GoDaddy webmail service allows its (GoDaddy) clients to have access to their email service, which is directly connected to the services which are rendered by GoDaddy. At a service charge, a client must have to create an account or webmail so as to host a domain with GoDaddy.
In this post, we shall be considering how to login to your GoDaddy webmail account. We shall also be going further to show you how to resolve issues that may arise from your login procedure to the webmail account. And, we shall be taking you also, on how to set up your password for your webmail account.
How to login to your GoDaddy webmail account
- On your device browser, visit the Godaddy site
- On the far right corner, click on Sign in
- Kindly key in your username and password at the empty fields specified for it
- You can decide to check or uncheck the Keep me signed in
- Kindly click on Sign In
- This action will take you to your GoDaddy web mail account, except if you may have entered your details incorrectly, or having an internet connection problem.
In a situation where you may have misplaced your password, thus making it difficult for you to login to your account, fear not. The procedure to recover your GoDaddy webmail account password is below.
How to recover your GoDaddy web mail account password
- On the Sign In homepage, click on Forgot Password?
- This action will direct you to a page where you will be required to key in your Username or Customer ID
- Type your Email Address to receive a mail
- Successfully go through the Security Challenge that wants to confirm non-robot activities, by typing the correct code, and click Submit
- Go to your mailbox in your email, and click on the link sent in the new message receive (Note: if the message is in the inbox, kindly check the Spam folder or Junk folder)
- This action will direct you to the page where you will be directe to enter a New Password
- Re-enter the new password again for verification, and then click Enter
- This will take you to the GoDaddy webmail login page
Do see More – The Bluehost.com Account Registration and Login
Finally, if it appears that you may have more issues with regards to your GoDaddy webmail account or you may need further assistance, do not hesitate to call the GoDaddy Support Team at 020 7084 1810 or (480) 505-8877.