Here is a Full Scholarships Offer for you to Study in Sweden – Karolinska Institute Global Scholarship 2020/2021 for International Students. Meanwhile, you can also proceed with USA Student Visa Program to gain more free Transportation to your Place of Studies.
See other related Scholarships Offer 2021 today
- International Students Scholarships List and How to Apply
- Hubert Humphrey Scholarships in USA for International Students
- Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program in USA
- Visa Application Form – Study, Work or Live in Abroad(USA, UK, Canada …)
- University Excellence Scholarships Programs for International and African Students
- List of Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Now, you can proceed with the steps and details on these available scholarship;
Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship 2020/2021
The Karolinska Institute offers 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Program to excellent students starting each autumn semester.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
Eligible Countries: International
About the Award: The Karolinska Institute is one of the world’s foremost medical universities. Our vision is to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; our mission is to conduct research and education and to interact with the community.
As a university, KI is Sweden’s single largest centre of medical academic research and offers the country’s widest range of medical courses and program. Since 1901 the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institute has selected the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine.
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- have applied to one of Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Program starting 2019
- be a tuition fee-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- have paid the application fee by 1 February 2021
- fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for
Number of Awards: The amount of scholarships varies from year to year, but there are maximum 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Program.
Value of Award: The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for the program only partially given by Karolinska Institute).Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding.
How to Apply:
All applicants to the Global Master’s program at Karolinska Institute who are obliged to pay tuition fees and have paid the application fee to University Admissions will receive information and an invite to apply for the KI Global Master’s Program scholarship after the last day to pay the application fee and submit supporting documents.
Note: You can start your Application Today from the below page and you can also Ask your Questions in any way you are confuse. Meanwhile, you can proceed now to join the first list of Student to gain Approval.