Study in Schulich Leader Scholarships for Professional Canadian Students, you must make sure you apply before the Deadline, application is freely available online for international student to study abroad like Canada, UK, USA and other overseas countries.
Meanwhile, on this page we will like to guide you and show you steps on how to apply for Schulich Leader Scholarships for Professional Canadian Students, because is free online, and when to begin and the deadline …
This program is funded by the Schulich Foundation and Co-Administered by UJA Federation of Greater Toronto.
The Schulich Leader Scholarships is a Canadian and Israeli undergraduate and postgraduate award program that produces scholarships for students enrolled in STEM areas of study.
The date for the scholarship includes:
- High School Submits Nominee: January 30, 2020
- Nominee Submits Application: February 20, 2020
- Universities Make Offers: March 1 –June 14, 2020
Level of study: The Scholarships award will be given to undergraduate programme in Science, Technology, Engineering at partner universities.
Host Nationality: The scholarship is provided by the partner institution in Canada and Israel
Eligible Nationality: Scholarship is open to Canadian, USA, UK students and others.
These moment has about Twenty-five scholarships, priced at $100,000 each, and delegate for students persuading an engineering degree.
Twenty-five scholarships, prices are $80,000 each, are create for students studying science, technology or math.
The scholarship has the number of 50 offers for STEM Program in it.
The following step for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarships are open to all qualify high school or Cégep students across Canada who have an interest in pursuing Science, Technology, Engineering or one of the best universities.
Candidate will illustrate 2 of 3 selection criteria: Academic excellence, Outstanding community, business or economic.
Entrepreneurial minded, intending to pursue a career in Technology, Innovation, Engineering and Scientific Research (Research into questions).
In addition, to qualify Appointee must:
- Graduate and PhD high school or Cegep in 2018/2019 academic year
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Apply at one of the partner universities
All petition must be submitted electronically.
The entrant requests the following:
- Name and contact detail of the high school/Cégep
- Name and contact detail of the Appointee
On this application the Appointee require the following:
- Choose the universities you will like.
- Tally the top three achievements (institution or other)
- Put down about 600-word essay demonstrating why they would make a great Leader
- Write and volunteer for essay outline extenuating circumstances
- Podcast two letters of citing(at least one from a school staff member)
- letters must be at the highest page in length, direct the Schulich Scholarships Selection Council, and include Referee telephone number and email direction to the verification code
- Backup an Update transcript or credit counsel summary
- Upload a profile image for marketing purposes
For More Information: You must be permitted to apply for Schulich Leader Scholarships, all the candidates must apply using the Online Scholarship Application Form.